Our HSE policy aims to provide a system of work that is designed to protect the health, safety and security of our employees, visitors, contractors, Client and at the same time minimizes the impact of its activities on the environment.
- Comply with local, international regulations and industry standards.
- Promote and maintain awareness of workplace hazards, the risks associated with them and the techniques to minimize risks as low as reasonably practicable.
- Ensure that employees are competent to conduct their specified tasks.
- Set objectives, regularly review performance, specify Key Performance Indicators and recognize excellence.
- Maintain a reporting system that allows analysis of incidents, potential incidents and and nonconformities which disseminates recommendations to prevent recurrence across the Company.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections of company, and where applicable, contractor facilities.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement.